Aimee Raupp is a renowned women’s health & fertility expert, celebrity acupuncturist, and coach. She’s also the best-selling author of the books Chill Out & Get Healthy, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant, Body Belief, and The Egg Quality Diet: A clinically proven 100-day fertility diet to balance hormones, reduce inflammation, improve egg quality & optimize your ability to get & stay pregnant.
Aimee works virtually with clients all over the world. She’s also a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice in New York and Connecticut. Aimee holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Rutgers University. She is also the founder of the Aimee Raupp Beauty line of hand-crafted, organic skincare products that are optimized for hormone harmony.
She has appeared on The View, and has been featured in Glamour, Allure, Well + Good, Mind Body Green, GOOP, and Shape. Aimee is also the Head of Chinese Medicine at The Well in NYC and is a frequent speaker at women’s health & wellness conferences across the nation.
WE CHAT ABOUT…
- Aimee's thoughts on why so many women struggle to get pregnant
- The two most common reasons for fertility challenges
- The difference between how Western medicine and Chinese medicine approach fertility
- The role emotional inflammation plays in fertility
- How to feel like you're still living while also amplifying health and fertility
- The four phases of the Egg Quality Diet
- How long it takes for the body to reset itself
- Why you need to stop giving your power away when it comes to healing your health
- The number one thing we need for fertility
- Why you need to stop using the word infertility
- The importance of exploring the emotional “why” behind why you want a baby
- Why you want a warm uterus as opposed to a cold one
- The power of connecting to the spirit of the child before they come through
- Why you have every right to grieve the fact that your life didn’t work out exactly how you thought it would
MORE FROM AIMEE RAUPP…
You can visit her on her website
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE…
ALL THE GOODIES FROM THIS EPISODE…
I want to be your coach! Click here if you're tired of living with anxiety and you're ready to find freedom from your symptoms.