To say I am excited for this episode to go live is an understatement.
Alisa Vitti is a hormonal genius, and every courageous lady, regardless of their age, needs to hear her wisdom. Her book WomanCode was a MASSIVE game changer in my life, and I had to share her with you.
I don't want to spoil the episode, but ladies listen up.
- Hate your period
- Are struggling to get pregnant
- Struggle to lose weight
- Are sexually unsatisfied
- Have anxiety
- Live with PCOS or Endometriosis
- Struggle with cystic acne
- Are on birth control
Tune in! It'll be the best hour you invest in yourself all year. I promise!
Alisa vitti is a functional nutritionist, women’s hormone expert, and pioneer in female biohacking. A graduate of Johns Hopkins University and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Alisa has been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, Lifetime, and has been a regular contributor for Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, and Women’s Health.
She is also the best selling author of WomanCode and her latest book In The Flo. She is the founder of the modern hormone healthcare company Flo living and the creator of the the number one paid period app on itunes, my flo. Ladies, you need this app!
Lisa Vitti is a Godsend to women with all her hormonal wisdom on how we can take back control of our hormonal health and learn to live within our flo.
If you're tired of living with hormonal disturbances, and are ready to heal holistically, join us inside episode 13. We will be waiting for you!
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- What led you to becoming a hormone expert?
- How does elimination of waste (poop) impact hormones?
- How does caffeine affect hormones?
- What role do hormones play in mental health?
- How do hormones play a role in sexual satisfaction?
- What does courage look like to you?
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Alisa's response when her doctor told her that medication was her only solution to treating PCOS
- Why Alisa created FLO Living
- What happens when you don't have literacy about your body
- Lies women are being fed
- Why you have cramps and what you can do to have no cramps
- How gender bias in research is disrupting your hormones
- All about your infradian rhythm – your second biological clock
- How the cycle syncing method can help you take care of your infradian rhythm
- What a proper education looks like to develop body literacy
- Why birth control can become a longer term problem for young girls who are accessing the pill for hormonal issues
- About Premenstrual Dysphoric Syndrome (PMDD)
- What you are going through now with your hormones is not your destiny