Bethany Webster believes that from the day girls are born, they are conditioned to split off from their truth. This creates anxiety, doubt, shame, and it’s the core issue at the center of women’s empowerment. Bethany calls this split the Mother Wound, and she believes healing it will be the most profound inner work women ever do.
Bethany Webster is a writer, international speaker, transformational coach, and author of the must-read book, Discovering the Inner Mother. She is considered the global expert on healing the mother wound, something we inherit to varying degrees as women living in a patriarchy.
She started blogging in 2013 about the Mother Wound and quickly experienced worldwide demand for her work. Through blending research on intergenerational trauma, feminist theory, and psychology with her personal story, Bethany's work is the result of decades of research and her own journey of healing. Bethany speaks, consults and mentors around the world sharing her growing body of work that is raising the standard of women’s leadership and personal development.
WE TALK ABOUT…
- What inspired Bethany to work with the mother wound
- What the mother wound is and how it shows up
- What a daughter can do if their mother isn’t willing to change
- The goal of healing the mother wound
- The power of inner mothering
- What happens when you self-silence your feelings regarding your mother
- What keeps the mother wound in place
- Reasons women feel guilty for healing their mother wound
- What forms true love and intimacy
- Whether or not you can heal your mother wound while still maintaining contact with your mother
- What the mother wound has to do with self-sabotage
MORE FROM BETHANY WEBSTER….
Visit Bethany's website
Join her online course: Discovering the Inner Mother
Buy Bethany's book
I WANT TO BE YOUR COACH!
Tired of living with anxiety and fear? Ready to find freedom from your anxiety? I want to help! Click here to learn more about doing 1:1 anxiety coaching with me!