Caitlin Anderson is a fantastic singer, songwriter, two-time CrossFit Games athlete, and straight-up good time. She lives in Boise, Idaho, with her wife Jamie and four adorable fur babies. In 2020, Caitlin discovered music therapy's healing power and is now translating her pain into beautiful lyrics. You can listen to her work at Indi Anderson on Spotify.
IN TODAY'S EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN…
- What Caitlin did to navigate 2020
- How Caitlin uses music as therapy to heal past pain and suppressed emotions
- Caitlin's thoughts on how hardship builds confidence
- Caitlin's definition of anxiety
- Why Caitlin encourages you to produce your pain through creative outlets
- The power of music therapy
- How Caitlin coped with a recent panic attack
- Why you start with one little thing only to help you move forward
HANGOUT WITH CAITLIN ANDERSON…
EXCITING THINGS YOU KNOW YOU WANT…
Tired of living with paralyzing anxiety? Click here to download your Anxiety Action Plan today!
RATE, REVIEW, & SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
“I LOVE The Courageously.u Podcast!” <— If this sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! Your review helps me support more courageous souls struggling alone in silence. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m starting to add some game-changing bonus episodes to the feed, and I’d hate for you to miss out on them. Subscribe now!