Claire Nicogossian Psy.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist with over two decades of experience. In the last ten years, Claire has specialized her practice in maternal-mental health and well-being. She also founded MomsWellBeing.com, an online resource that’s helped thousands of parents increase self-care.
Dr. Claire has packaged up her passion for helping mommas attain well-being in her latest book Mama, You Are Enough where, she helps courageous mamas create calm, joy, and confidence within the chaos of motherhood.
SOME QUESTIONS ASKED:
- How can moms navigate the chaos of motherhood better? (5:00)
- How can shadow emotions negatively impact mental health? (10:38)
- What do you say to a mom who feels like she isn't doing enough? (14:33)
- How can moms practice self-care without shame or guilt? (33:23)
- Why do you think moms are so anxious? (41:40)
- Can you tell us about your course From Surviving to Thriving? (56:57)
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What inspired the book Mama, You Are Enough (3:18)
- The shadow emotions of motherhood (6:31)
- Tips for moms navigating quarantine with kiddos (16:59)
- The danger of the mommy wine culture (20:54)
- The difference between internal coping skills and external coping skills (40:08)
- What to do if you want your child to have less exposure to social media (49:24)
- The importance of being mindful of what your kids are doing online (51:33)
CONNECT WITH DR. CLAIRE NICOGOSSIAN:
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Omegle – Warning of potential predators!