David Gandelman is on a mission to awaken souls on their path of growing into being human and living an enlightened, purpose-driven life. David Gandelman is a spiritual teacher, author, and guide. He is the founder of the Meditation School app, and host of the Meditation School, Energy Matters, and Grounded Sleep podcasts.
He has taught at Cornell University, NBC Universal, SAP, and numerous other organizations. David holds a B.A. in Western philosophy from Rutgers University, which combined with his studies in Eastern spiritual traditions living in the Himalayas, as well as his experience as the director of a school for intuitive development and mysticism in Hawaii, informs a teaching style that connects energetic experience, ancient wisdom traditions, and humor to help create a safe atmosphere for people interested in learning to meditate and develop into their potential.
WE TALK ABOUT…
- What soul energy is
- What spirituality looks like
- The role invalidation plays in perfectionism
- What people do to avoid pain
- The one teaching David wants to leave everyone with
- Why it’s important to strengthen your spiritual muscle
- Why you should check your energetic weather
- The seven energy archetypes
- How we can use all seven energies in a healthy way
- Why you need to change your energy if you want to change your future
- How at the core of all energies is a memory that turned into beliefs that then turned into blocks
MORE FROM DAVID GANDELMAN…
Visit David's website
Buy his book, The 7 Energies of the Soul
Download his app, Meditation School
I want to be your coach! Click here to learn how you can work 1:1 with me.