TUNE IN: APPLE PODCAST | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCAST |AMAZON
Dr. Cassie Holmes
Dr. Cassie Holmes is one of the world’s leading authorities on time and happiness. She is a social psychologist, author, researcher, and professor at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management. Her work on the intersection of time and happiness has been widely published in lead academic journals and featured in such outlets as NPR, The Economist, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, The Washington Post, and more.
In Dr. Holme's groundbreaking new book, Happier Hour: How to Beat Distraction, Expand Your Time, and Focus on What Matters Most, she shares her cutting-edge research, guiding readers on how to immediately enrich their lives by better investing their time. For the first time, readers will have access to the same insights and exercises Dr. Holmes has been sharing with MBA students in her wildly popular UCLA course.
We talk about…
- Why having more time isn’t the answer
- How you can make the time you have richer
- How time tracking can help you gain insight into the activities that make you happy
- Why it’s important to carve out a no-phone zone
- How to make the not so fun activities of life fun
- Why is it important to recognize that our remaining time is limited
- Why it’s important to have a genuine sense of belonging
- How you can use time crafting to prioritize your time
- Why you should take a broader perspective of your time in years rather than hours
More from Dr. Cassie Holmes…
Checkout her website
Buy her book, Happier Hour
Visit her on LinkedIn
Download her Time Tracker Sheet
Ready for a clean cup of coffee without a side of anxiety? Click here to save 10% off your order when you use code courage at checkout.