TUNE IN: APPLE PODCAST | SPOTIFY
Are you struggling to get pregnant? Do you want a baby in the future? Have you been told you're infertile? Want to learn how to improve your fertility? If yes, this episode is for you.
Dr. Cleopatra is a scientist and university professor specializing in the intersection of reproductive health, human flourishing, and how health is transmitted from one generation to the next. She provides fertility and pregnancy consulting to women and families nationally and internationally through her signature In Bloom Programs, Inner Circle, and personalized, comprehensive one-on-one consulting.
Dr. Cleopatra combines a lifetime of scientific knowledge with Eastern traditions and experiential wisdom to guide women through the many unknowns and mountains of conflicting, confusing information that they face as individuals, mothers, and professionals. And she does this in the most green, natural, compassionate, objective, real, heart-centered way possible. This rare combination of qualities is her signature and the gift that she offers with love, joy, gratitude, and dreams of blissful mommies, babies, and families, everywhere.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why you don't want to “just have sex and make your baby” (8:36)
- Why you can not outsource your fertility pyramid (11:41)
- What fertility is (12:05)
- What a “primemester” is (13:56)
- Whether or not you can reverse reproductive aging (16:35)
- What a “super baby” is (19:54)
- The rate of miscarriage and common reasons for why they occur (21:23)
- The role lifestyle and mental health plays in fertility (25:52)
- Why the brain will always prioritize safety over reproduction (30:00)
- The five levels of the fertility pyramid (34:42)
- Why you should avoid caffeine if you are trying to get pregnant (38:41)
- The role foods play in fertility (43:29)
- How birth control impacts fertility (48:03)
- What involuntary childlessness is (55:44)
- The first step to take to improve fertility (1:02:06)
CONNECT WITH DR. CLEOPATRA:
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
ALL THE GOODIES FROM THIS EPISODE:
Get 10% off your first Primally Pure order with code: COURAGE10