IAN MORGAN CRON
Ian Morgan Cron is a champion of the Enneagram and an awakener of people. He is a best-selling author, psychotherapist, Enneagram teacher, Episcopal priest, and the host of the wildly popular podcast, “Typology.” He is a pioneer in the contemporary Enneagram movement and a highly sought-after speaker. His books include the Enneagram primer The Road Back to You, the novel Chasing Francis, the spiritual memoir Jesus, My Father, the CIA, and Me, and The Story of You: An Enneagram Journey to Becoming Your True Self.
Known for his transparency, humor, and depth of insight into the inner workings of the human heart and mind, Ian uses the Enneagram personality typing system as a tool to help people cultivate self-awareness and find happiness. Ian believes the Enneagram is not just a powerful tool for personal growth, but also a great resource for transforming our relationships in every sphere of life.
WE CHAT ABOUT…
- What inspired Ian to work with enneagrams
- What an enneagram is
- Whether or not there is a “bad” enneagram
- How the enneagram shows you your strengths and shadows
- How enneagrams evolve as you age
- Being stuck in the wrong story and how you can inhabit a new one
- How knowing your enneagram helps you navigate your story
- What a false self looks like and how you can show up as your true self
MORE FROM IAN MORGAN CRON…
Check out his website
Tune into his podcast Typology
Buy his book, The Story of You
LOVE THE SHOW?
If you love this episode, please rate, review, and share this episode. It helps me so much!