Jenna Hollenstein, MS, RD, CDN, is a nutrition therapist, meditation teacher, and author of five books. Her work combines intuitive eating, trauma-sensitive mindfulness, Polyvagal Theory, and other embodied modalities. Her work has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Self, Health, Lion’s Roar, Mindful, Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Women’s World, and U.S. News & World Report. Jenna lives in the greater New York City, NY, area.
We talk about…
- What intuitive eating is
- What it looks like to intuitively eat
- Why it’s important to eat enough food
- What tends to drive binge behaviors
- How to reach satisfaction through food
- What happens when you restrict food
- Why intuitive eating is not a diet
- What makes diet culture so sneaky
- Why having a perfect body is not your job
- How the thought of restriction can trigger chaotic thinking around food
More from Jenna Hollenstein…
Visit Jenna's website
Buy Jenna's book, Intuitive Eating for Life
Even more goodies…
If you loved this episode, you'll also love Episode 38: Jessi Jean Teaches You How to Find Food Freedom.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission when you purchase Jenna's book from the link above. Your purchase helps support The Courageously.u Podcast.