After college, Kelsey Patel began a demanding career working for the United States Senate and Fortune 500 companies. Without the tools to find balance and work through her emotions, Kelsey dealt with the stress of her career by becoming obsessive about her work. Before long, Kelsey lost herself in her career and neglected her body, mind, and spirit. Kelsey's high-stress lifestyle started to unravel her, which manifested itself through crippling anxiety, intense back pain, and chronic sickness.
Hoping for a fresh start, she moved to Los Angeles, where she sought out every kind of medical practitioner she could find to help heal her pain, to no avail. Eventually, Kelsey was introduced to the world of alternative healing. It had such a profound impact on her wellbeing that a lightbulb went off, and she knew other workaholics like herself could benefit from these practices as well.
Now Kelsey is one of Hollywood's leading wellness and reiki experts. She is a sought-after spiritual empowerment coach, movement teacher, reiki healer, meditation instructor, and a multi-faceted entrepreneur and inspirational speaker. She is the creator of the Pure Joy app and founder of Magik Vibes, a soul-enhancing lifestyle brand that includes her very own wellness meets spirituality podcast, Magik Vibes.
IN TODAY'S EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN…
- Kelsey's journey from the U.S. Senate to the world of wellness
- The importance of micro-breaks for macro joy
- Why “I'm right on time” needs to be your new mantra
- How you know you lack an abundant mindset
- What a nudge from the universe looks like
- How do you surrender to the universe
- The one practice that Kelsey leaned on most while healing
- How anxiety presented itself in Kelsey's life
- What Reiki is
- The beauty of energy healing and chakras
- How to clear negative energy out of a room
- Items to add to your room to promote good energy
- The role intentionality plays in good energy
- Why you should know your moon sign to help clear energy
- Kelsey's tips for reducing anxiety
- How Kelsey pulls herself out of the game of comparison
CONNECT WITH KELSEY PATEL
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE…
RATE, REVIEW, & SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
“I LOVE The Courageously.u Podcast!” <— If this sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! Your review helps me support more courageous souls struggling alone in silence. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m starting to add some game-changing bonus episodes to the feed, and I’d hate for you to miss out on them. Subscribe now!