DR. KEVIN GILLILAND
Dr. Kevin Gilliland is a licensed clinical psychologist, author, executive director of Innovation360, and host of the Struggle Well, Live Well, Worry Less podcast. Over the past twenty years, Kevin has mentored countless individuals and couples, participated in research trials, and lectured across the country. He currently teaches in the Counseling Department at Southern Methodist University in Dallas where he instructs graduate students.
WE CHAT ABOUT…
- How excess worry talks us out of good things
- Kevin’s thoughts on how COVID impacted people’s mental health
- The lies worry tells us and how believing these lies leads to a small world
- How the news negatively impacts your mental health
- How COVID shaped kid's behaviors
- The resiliency of humans
- The madness of everyone buying toilet paper at the start of COVID
- Kevin’s thoughts on how social media is impacting mental health
- Setting boundaries with your cellphone
- The worst advice you can give someone who wants to enjoy life
- How Kevin starts with the basics to help people heal their mental health
- How to navigate the madness surrounding Russia and Ukraine
MORE FROM DR. KEVIN GILLILAND….
Visit his website
Listen to his podcast Struggle Well, Live Well, Worry Less
Learn more about Innovation360
I WANT TO BE YOUR COACH!
Tired of living with anxiety and fear? Ready to find freedom from your anxiety? I want to help! Click here to learn more about doing 1:1 anxiety coaching with me!