TUNE IN: APPLE PODCAST | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCAST
MARY TURNER THOMSON
In 2006, Mary Turner Thomson’s world shattered when she discovered her husband Will was a bigamist, con man, and convicted sex offender. Unbeknownst to her, this would be the start of a bold new chapter in her life, fighting to protect other women from his heartless gaslighting campaigns—and putting a stop to his endless deception.
Mary thought her story would end with the revelation that Will, in fact, had several families—and numerous children. But when she discovered that he had continued to prey on new victims, she vowed to turn his betrayal into a force for good. On her mission to protect these women and others, Mary also learned more about the psychopathy behind Will’s duplicitous behavior.
TODAY, WE'RE CHATTING ABOUT…
- The Royal family and Prince Philip's death
- Mary's experience with online dating and where it went horribly wrong
- What it was like to discover her husband was a bigamist, con man, and convicted sex offender
- Why psychopaths are so charismatic
- What inspired Mary to share her story
- Victim shaming
- Who psychopaths target
- The red flags to watch out for if you're online dating
- What life looks like for Mary now and whether or not Mary's back in the online dating world again
CONNECT WITH MARY TURNER THOMSON
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE…
ALL THE GOODIES FROM THIS EPISODE
“I LOVE The Courageously.u Podcast!” <— If this sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! Your review helps me support more courageous souls struggling alone in silence. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m starting to add some game-changing bonus episodes to the feed, and I’d hate for you to miss out on them. Subscribe now!
>>> SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A REVIEW TO THE COURAGEOUSLY.U PODCAST <<<