TUNE IN: APPLE PODCAST | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCAST
Nicole Lohse is a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, and Feldenkrais and Yoga Practitioner. She supports people in recognizing their own innate ability to move past the blocks that are stopping them from living fulfilling lives. She addresses patterns that stem from trauma – including shock, developmental, inter-generational, and really anything that involves the need to survive. Her style of working is very intuitive and awareness-based. It involves seeing YOU as a whole and supporting you as you move out of the survival responses that you're stuck in, into the wholeness that is your truth.
WE CHAT ABOUT…
- What got Nicole into Somatic Experiencing
- Nicole’s thoughts on when you should start a yoga practice
- What Somatic Experiencing is, the nervous system, and threat response cycle
- What happens when fight/flight energy isn’t discharged
- What trauma means to Nicole
- The power of listening to the body when healing trauma
- How survival patterns protect us from feeling the pain from trauma
- Nicole's thoughts on why so many people are disconnected from their bodies
- How trauma and survival patterns limit people from accessing meaningful and authentic relationships with themself and others
- What it means to be dysregulated and how we can become more regulated
- The power of being engaged and connected with nature
MORE FROM NICOLE LOHSE…
Check out her website here
Hangout with her on Instagram and Facebook
LOVE THE SHOW?
If you love this episode, please rate, review, and share this episode. It helps me so much!