DR. NIMA RAHMANY
Dr. Nima Rahmany is both a Chiropractor and an educator, specializing in helping individuals and professionals get to the root cause of their physical and emotional challenges, from stressed, depressed, and anxious to living Powerfully Aligned and on Purpose. After building a successful Chiropractic practice in Canada, Dr. Nima sold his clinic to pursue his passion of teaching and coaching professionals who are stressed, depressed, and anxious to transform and have their best year ever.
Dr. Nima has integrated all the mind-body tools in his quest for healing stress-related disorders into one, simple to follow method called The Overview Method.
IN TODAY'S EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN…
- What happens when your soul becomes fractured from your body
- The connection between a chiropractic adjustment and release of emotions
- Examples of when your soul fractures from self
- How to heal your fractured parts
- How anxiety presented itself in Dr. Nima's life and how he navigated through it
- Dr. Nima's favorite way to reconnect with his body when feeling anxious
- What happens when your parent's words become your narrative
- How Dr. Nima helps people make the connection between self-abandonment and pain
- How learning to regulate and validate yourself improves your relationships
- What it looks like to have a dysregulated nervous system
- The Holy Grail of secure attachments
- The importance of awareness to your wounds in relationships
- The first place to start in your healing journey
CONNECT WITH DR. NIMA RAHMANY…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE…
RATE, REVIEW, & SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
“I LOVE The Courageously.u Podcast!” <— If this sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! Your review helps me support more courageous souls struggling alone in silence. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m starting to add some game-changing bonus episodes to the feed, and I’d hate for you to miss out on them. Subscribe now!