Have you heard the good news? I have a podcast!
Get your party pants on because we're about to celebrate!
I've come to realize that I'm a far better talker than writer, so here I am. I'll be delivering weekly goodies jam-packed full of tricks and tips to help you break free from the beliefs and behaviors that keep you stuck.
We will be chatting about topics like:
- Anxiety + Panic Attacks
- Hormonal Health
- Self-esteem + Self-love
- Holistic Health + Functional Medicine
- Body Shaming
- Life + Love
- Gut Health
- Mental Health
- Yoga + Exercise
- Non-Toxic Skincare
- Personal Growth
- and so much more!
On top of me delivering you best life goodies, I will be inviting some pretty smart cookies onto the show to deliver you wisdom guaranteed to help you show up as your best self.
The fun doesn't stop there though. I built courageously.u from a place in my soul to make sure no woman struggles alone in silence, so you better believe courageous stories will be told. I am inviting courageous women, just like yourself, onto the show to share how they faced tough times and persevered.
If you're ready to live your best life and become the best of buddies, head to The Courageously.u Podcast and hit that play button.
Never want to miss a best life goody? Click here to subscribe to The Courageously.u Podcast.
Happy listening, friend!
TOP TEN MOST LOVED EPISODES…
- Episode 8: Navigating Self-Compassion After Trauma With Margaret Galvin Johnson
- Episode 9: Gut/Brain Health 101 With Dr. Mary Pardee
- Episode 13: In the Flo: Biohacking Your Hormones With Alisa Vitti
- Episode 14: The Worry Trick With Dr. David Carbonell
- Episode 22: Many Sides of Jane With Jane Hart
- Episode 28: Welcome to the United States of Anxiety with Jen Lancaster
- Episode 39: From Addiction to Whole30 With Melissa Urban
- Episode 30: Toss the Toxins With Allison Evans
- Episode 33: Dr. Russell Kennedy Shares His New Prescription for Anxiety Relief
- Episode 40: Dr. Catherine Pittman Shares her Concerns about Benzodiazepines
LOVING THE PODCAST?
“I LOVE The Courageously.u Podcast!” <— If this sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! Your review helps me support more courageous souls like you as they begin their journey towards holistic healing. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m starting to add some game-changing bonus episodes to the feed and I’d hate for you to miss out on them. Subscribe now!