Have you heard the good news? I have a podcast!
Get your party pants on because we are about to celebrate!
I've come to realize that I'm a far better talker than writer, so here I am. I'll be delivering weekly goodies jam-packed full of tricks and tips to help you break free from the beliefs and behaviors that keep you stuck.
We will be chatting about topics such as:
- Anxiety + Panic Attacks
- Hormonal Health
- Self-esteem + Self-love
- Holistic Health + Functional Medicine
- Body Shaming
- Life + Love
- Gut Health
- Mental Health
- Yoga + Exercise
- Non-Toxic Skincare
- Personal Growth
- and so much more!
On top of me delivering you best life goodies, I will be inviting some pretty smart cookies onto the show to deliver you wisdom guaranteed to help you show up as your best self.
The fun doesn't stop there either. I built courageously.u from a place in my soul to make sure no woman struggles alone in silence, so you better believe courageous stories will be told. I am inviting courageous women, just like yourself, onto the show to share how they faced tough times and persevered.
If you're ready to live your best life and become the best of buddies, head to The Courageously.u Podcast and hit that play button.
Never want to miss a best life goody? Click here to subscribe to The Courageously.u Podcast.
Happy listening, friend!
SIX MOST LOVED EPISODES:
- Episode 8: Navigating Self-Compassion After Trauma With Margaret Galvin Johnson
- Episode 9: Gut/Brain Health 101 With Dr. Mary Pardee
- Episode 13: In the Flo: Biohacking Your Hormones With Alisa Vitti
- Episode 14: The Worry Trick With Dr. David Carbonell
- Episode 22: Many Sides of Jane With Jane Hart
- Episode 28: Welcome to the United States of Anxiety with Jen Lancaster