DR. WILL COLE
Dr. Will Cole is a leading functional medicine expert who consults people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. Named one of the top 50 functional medicine and integrative doctors in the nation, Dr. Cole specializes in clinically investigating underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. He is the bestselling author of Ketotarian and The Inflammation Spectrum. Dr. Cole has also cohosted the popular podcasts goodfellas and Keto Talk and is the host of the new podcast, The Art of Being Well.
IN TODAY'S EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN…
- Dr. Cole's approach to healing the underlying driver of your mental health problem
- The importance of an integrative medicine approach to treating mental health
- Why you can't medicate yourself into health
- The importance of looking at your “second brain”
- Why mental health symptoms are your check engine light
- The role inflammation plays in mental health
- How autoimmune issues can impact your mental health
- The role histamine intolerance plays in anxiety and depression
- Where to start if you want a functional medicine approach to healing
- The core four foods that disrupt the microbiome and homeostasis of your body
- What intuitive fasting is and how it can improve health
- Which Dr. Will Cole book he suggests you read first
- Dr. Cole's thoughts on using CBD to reduce anxiety
CONNECT WITH DR. WILL COLE…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE…
RATE, REVIEW, & SUBSCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
“I LOVE The Courageously.u Podcast!” <— If this sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! Your review helps me support more courageous souls struggling alone in silence. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m starting to add some game-changing bonus episodes to the feed, and I’d hate for you to miss out on them. Subscribe now!